Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thai Express


Thai Express (corner of SW 9th & Washington) is a bit of a misnomer because the single person working there makes all of the orders as you wait. When I arrived at 12:25 there were three people in front of me, 20 minutes later, I had my order.
That said, the Chicken Pad Thai was delicious (tofu, beef, shrimp and chicken are the options). And even though it was $7.50, it was huge, so it will definitely cover two meals.
Everything on the menu--which was pretty varied--was $7.50. I didn't get a drink...
I work kitty-corner to the Portland Building, which has a pretty good take out Thai restaurant in its basement, so I can't imagine walking over to Thai Express on a regular basis. If I were on the North side of Pioneer Square, however, this would definitely be a top choice for me.

No comments: